A deposit of 50% (Non-Refundable) of the Total cost of the hunt is required to confirm your booking. June 1st of the year the hunt is to take place the remaining “Balance” is due. The only time the Deposit is transferable is if the original client cannot come but finds a “replacement” hunter to take his spot.
All rates are in US funds.
We accept wire transfer, certified checks, cash and bank drafts.
Trophy fees are due at the end of the hunt. (Upon harvest of animal)
All additional shipping fees, exporting license fees and taxidermy fees are at the expense of the client.
- *Please note that any wounded animal constitutes as “harvested game” and the trophy fees (if applicable) will be due.
- *Please contact us for an up to date base hunt price schedule.
- *The charter fee is charged for flights into and out of camp on SCHEDULED DAYS only. Any flights other than your scheduled departure day, the COST will be your full responsibility.
Trophy & Meat Care
Upon harvesting your game the guide will field dress, cape, and quarter and salt the animal. Please keep in mind the guide will need extra time in camp (generally the next day) to diligently prepare you trophy for the taxidermist.
At the end of each hunt every client will need to sign a Declaration form, a record of receipt for transporting wildlife and provide us with your Taxidermist name and contact info.
At the end of our season we use Export specialist, Brian Kadrmas of Dakota Taxidermy and Exports (www.dakotataxidermy.com) to handle the pickup of all trophy’s and hides. He looks after the permits necessary to create and ship them to the taxidermist of your choice. All additional shipping fees are at the expense of the client.
If you are planning on keeping your meat please contact us for further information regarding the procedure for processing for transporting meat back into the USA.
If you plan on keeping your game meat we highly recommend you drive to Watson Lake, Yukon, where we can fly you into camp. We also recommend you bring a freezer to keep your meat in the best possible condition for the trip home. Please contact us for more detail. All wild game meat not taken with the client will be used in camp, given to the guides and local families. We also have a donation program designed through the GOABC to donate game meat to the food banks of British Columbia.
- Non Resident Firearm Decloration: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form-formulaire/pdfs/5589-eng.pdf This is VERY IMPORTANT!!
- Border Crossing Requirements: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/visit-visite-eng.htm this is an informative link for firearms user coming into Canada.
- Whitehorse Weather: https://weather.gc.ca/canada_e.html
- Whitehorse airport: http://www.yukoninfo.com/whitehorse-airport-arrivals-departures/
Dallas Safari Club
Date: January 9-12, 2020
Location: Dallas TX, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
Wild Sheep Show
Date: January 16-18, 2020
Location: Reno NV, Sparks Convention Center